[C38] radar

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 29 01:44:46 EST 2009

I have furuno mounted on an arch at the stern, display is inside . This arangement is not the best, I am going to see if I can just extend the wiring and move the display when it's needed. the bonus is I have remote auto pilot so I can sit inside and watch the display ,while I steer by the radar .I don't see this option as the safest one . Having owned the boat for only a couple of months It still needs to be personalized as money permits of course.Donna and I are off to austraila for a month and are taking 2, 14 year old kids with us one of each gender .....please pray for us.....I'm sure a good time will be had by all, we are going to catch up with our old ketch and it's owner at Pt. Dougles slightly north of Cairns . for a bit of sailing and snorkeling around the reef
  Regards Paul
 Impulse