[C38] Radar

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Feb 9 12:56:45 EST 2009

Okay I have posted this twice but still have not seen it show up on the
board, if somewhere the damn breaks and the other emails start showing
up please disregard.  I am considering the Garmin 4208 chart plotter and
radar, with Raymarine ST60 instruments.  My question is does anyone have
any good or bad stories about the Garmin.  I prefer its interface over
the other brands and thought it best to stay with the same type of unit
as my smaller 545 which is down below.  Thanks.

Steve
Peregrine
Seattle