[C38] cutlass bearing replacement

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 16:43:07 EST 2009

Okay I see every one removing their prop shafts past the rudder with out any problem. The coupler, prop shaft to engine, on my boat has a natural finish and is so rusty I can not see the bolts which hold the two halves together. Have anyone had any problem getting the prop shaft off the coupler?

Kerry Grimes
C38, 139
San Francisco
soon to be Marina Del Rey