[C38] broken impellor

Steve Peterson stevepeterson at linkline.com
Sun Feb 22 15:27:11 EST 2009

Patrick,

I believe I can help you here.  You need to check the water injection for
the exhaust.  No water, you are eating soot. Additionally, check your wet
exhaust hose for any leaks. While you are there, check your heat exchanger,
as the bracket on the Hassle broke just prior to the start of a race several
years ago.

I wouldn't worry too much about damaging the engine as long as you did not
run it long. Skipper Larry Malmberg was ferrying the boat up to Santa
Barbara with another team member, while I was stuck at work. When I arrive
for the race, there was soot everywhere.  I found the entire exhaust stack
was corroded from the block to the muffler.  As I type this the skipper is
doing so too.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Steve Peterson

Steve Peterson Investigations

505 N.  Arrowhead Ave.  Suite 510

San Bernardino, CA 92401

909-383-8565, 800-655-4549 Facsimile 909-383-8566 PI 24735,

All incoming and outgoing e mail is scanned with Norton AntiVirus.

Criminal Defense, Habeas Corpus, Death Penalty/LWOP, Civil Investigations,
Surveillance, Missing Persons/Skip Tracing, Internal Investigations,
Personal , GPS Tracking and Rental, Notary.

"If you think things are bad now...consider what life is like on Death Row!"

This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
and return all hard copies via regular mail.

  _____