[C38] Anemometer orientation

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 19:16:56 EST 2009

Realizing that I haven't read my manual and I could be wrong, I believe that
the wind instrument needs to be pointing forward in order to display the
correct wind direction.  There is some adjustment of a few degrees of
direction allowed at the instrument display, but I don't know if it is
enough to completely reverse the direction.

I mounted my tri-color on a block to move it up a little to reduce the
shadow of the wind instrument.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA