[C38] Travelers

drawson1983 at sbcglobal.net drawson1983 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 17:28:49 EDT 2009

Steve,
Catalina Direct was advertising cars for the original curved track a few months ago. You will have to call them as they have lots of stuff that you can't find on their web site. I couldn't find them on their site so I went with Harken. I had to build new teak blocks to support the straight track so it would be high enough to clear the companion way. The project ended up costing $2000 and it was no picnic. I would call Catalina Direct and be persistent, save yourself a headache and some money.

Duane,