[C38] Travelers

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:22:05 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,
You'll be able to find parts for the original traveller at
www.rigrite.com.Personally, I would go for Garhauer's straight track
system instead of the
curved track. They also have stainless steel risers which are the only ones
that will fit on the original hole pattern. They already have the right
measures for  a C38. Also, is the cheapest one!!!!!!!! With risers included,
is almost half the price of a Schaefer or Harken unit without risers.
If you contact them, talk to Mark, Doug or Guido. They will  know exactly
what you are talking about....
I like the their exposed sheave design, but they have this other option at
Catalina Direct (check the riser design):

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1268

Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA