[C38] Measurement request

Charles charles at finn.ws
Mon Mar 30 17:07:19 EDT 2009

Bill,
Three models under consideration at this point:

1.  Avanti 700w stainless microwave,  10 1/2"H x 18"W x 13 3/4"D  Price:
89.95 at Staples.com
2.  Tappan 700w NOT stainless microwave,  18" W x 11-5/8" H x 13-1/2 D
Price: $123.95 at Sailorsams.com
3.  Contour 700w stainless microwave,  17" wide x 10-1/8" high x 12-3/4"
deep  Price: $124.95  at Sailorsams.com
The stainless on  the two models models appears to be cosmetic.

If other folks out there have other/better ideas...  Please let me/us know!
cf