[C38] Steam Cleaner

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:57:29 EDT 2009

Charles,
Perhaps Edson installed the stainless ones years ago, but the cone head
shaped for our pedestals and the hex head bolts (newer style) are on their
catalog available only in aluminum with a note that they don't recommend the
stainless ones. If your pedestal haven't develop any corrosion around the
bolts that means that the caulk, silicone or whatever you are using is
really working, not only by sealing but by  preventing corrosion. This
shouldn't be a problem......

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica