[C38] Tiller, wheel and weather helm?

D. R. Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 11 15:02:37 EDT 2009

Steve: I recall from some early C38 publication or other that the
prodigious weather helm of the C38 was the reason for the retrofitting
of wheels.
Popeye was needed at the helm with a tiller; wimpy me can do just fine
with a wheel. Does anyone else recall this information?
Don

Donald R. Strong
Professor
Section of Evolution and Ecology