[C38] Spinnakers, jibs and mains

Charles charles at finn.ws
Sun May 24 11:58:38 EDT 2009

i would not ordinarily post sails I am selling on the listserve, but
there seems to be some interest at this point.
My wife of course had more details on the sails I sent off to Bacon!  (
http://www.baconsails.com/  )

Here is what I know:

1.  135-finn-108 is a mainsail.  I believe I have the battens.
2.  76-finn-101 is a 165% genoa set up for roller furling.  It was too
big for my single-handling efforts, but it really moves the boat!
3.  76-finn-102 is a #2 genoa that hardly saw any use.
4.  135-finn-105 is a #1 jib that hardly saw any use.
5.  135-finn-106 is a 155% genoa.
6.  76-finn-103 is a .75 oz tri-radial spinnaker
7.  76-finn-104 is a starcut .75 oz spinnaker

I must still have the reacher, two 1.5 oz spinnakers and Bob Porter
still has my blooper (Bob, I will get around to picking it up this
summer).  All I currently carry on the boat are:  Fully battened main,
135% roller furling genoa, storm sail, and staysail.

Sorry I did not remember this during the discussion regarding the
main....  but if you are still interested, Bacon has it.

Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn,  #114
Great Lakes