[C38] Stove Replacement

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Thu May 28 20:01:08 EDT 2009

I removed my oven..replaced it with a $100 refrigerator.   I can't remember
the last time I baked cookies on board.  I have a two-burner portable stove
top, microwave, and bar-be-que that's attached to rail in rear.  The
original refrigerator is very inefficient.  I went to TAP Plastic and bought
a clear 18 x 20" 3/8 " plastic to cover the opening in the original
refrigerator.  I keep the  bottom filled with water and put a blocked or bag
of ice on top to keep stuff cool.

Not sure if this interests anyone.could send photos.

Patrick

"Blue eyes"

San Francisco Bay

  _____