[C38] water tank leaking

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 20:21:52 EDT 2009

There should be no pressure on the tank filler neck and I would expect Goop or Shoe Goo would do the trick.

If you use Goop, don't use Plumber's Goop because it doesn't harden enough for mechanical strength.  I use Carpenter's Goop for just about everything with good results but I don't really know the differences between the different types of Goop other than the soft, weak texture of Plumber's Goop.

Tom Troncalli