[C38] thru hull

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 7 03:33:49 EDT 2009

On JACE the forward thru hull feeds the toilet and soon the sea water
washdown for the anchor.  The sink thru hull is also the outflow for the
shower sump.  I brought the shower sump line up to the bottom of the
counter top thru an anti siphon valve, and that helped all kinds of
issues.  But you still need to close that sink thruhull when sailing or
you will find water in the bilge.  It goes below sealevel when well
heeled.

Regards,