[C38] Vibration

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:45:43 EDT 2009

Kerry,I have the same prop and always had that vibration no matter how well
aligned my engine is and prop is perfect.  I don't have a flexible coupling
yet, and I think that will make a great improvement. I have 1 1/4"  between
the strut and the prop. When I just bought the boat and moved to my slip the
guy that cleaned the prop left a line on the water that no one else saw. It
got caught by the prop, bent the strut and broke the shaft, so, I also had
work done on the strut and Can't tell if there was a vibration before.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica