[C38] Impulse

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 00:54:31 EDT 2009

I will be back home to the boat about the 10th of August. It should not be too hard to remove the new zinc from the prop shaft while the boat is still in the water. I like the idea of the motor mounts and the shaft. The shaft is the only thing I have to remove the boat from the water to address.

I really appreciate all the suggestions and I'll keep the list advised of the progress when it occurs.

Thank you
Kerry Grimes