[C38] My apologies in advance regarding the listserve

Charles charles at finn.ws
Thu Jul 9 09:21:18 EDT 2009

Folks,
I am again out sailing the Great Lakes for at least the next month.
Just spent a week in Lake Michigan and am currently at Mackinac Island,
heading east with final destination of Lake Champlain.  I will be out of
computer contact for days at a time, which means I will not able to
quickly post the messages to the Listserve that need special
permissions  (these are the ones with pictures, etc.)   About one of
five of these type messages that come to our listserve are spam.
With over 400 miles under the keel.
All the best,
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn, #114