[C38] thru hull

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:38:58 EDT 2009

Brett; We are in Rock Hall in the Sailing Emporium. We do a little club
racing here nothing serious, No chutes etc. Where are you in Annapolis? We
are thinking of coming over in a  few weeks and should hook up for a
cocktail. Do you have a full keel version? We looked at one but thought we
would always be running aground.
Bill Knowles

Flying Goose  # 324

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:45 AM, <bikahoga at comcast.net> wrote:

> Bill,
>
>  I too am on the Chesapeake, where are you out of? I'm in Annapolis, do you
> do any racing or just cruising?
>

> Brett Cureton
>
> Jazz #313
>
> Annapolis, MD