[C38] thru hull

empty1 at ntlworld.com empty1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 17 18:59:09 EDT 2009

Bill. I am out on the Chesapeake from August 14th to September 15th... Any chance of 'Flying Goose' meeting up with 'The Goose'and having a mutual photoshoot....If we could get Jazz,Dead Calm and Black Pearl up for it too, it could be interesting. Black Pearl tells me there is another C38 moored in West River, Galesville.MD. Maybe she could involve the owner. The more the merrier.
For your info, I have a fin /deep keel that has been shortened by Catalina to 6ft. Dead Calm is the standard deep fin.

Hope to see you sometime in August/September.
All the Best
Mark...C38 #80  'The Goose'