[C38] Heat Exchanger

bikahoga at comcast.net bikahoga at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 05:12:05 EDT 2009

 Hi Steve,

 Yes when I bought my 38 a few years ago I had the same problem, the previous owner said it had broken off a  year or so before he sold it and it did rest on the tranny area. After a few years of bouncing around it developed a crack where the bracket broke off and I had to replace the heat exchanger all together. I tried everything to fix the bracket before the crack was noticed. The only thing I did not do was pull it and have a weld shop tack a new bracket on. Good luck

Brett Cureton

Jazz #313

Annapolis, MD