[C38] Water heater plumbing

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:22:59 EDT 2009

Steve,
I think it works exactly as you described on your first email. Maybe it is
there just in case something clogs inside the heater. it might be very
difficult to get unclogged, so you just open the valve and you will still
have water flowing thru the heat exchanger....

On the diagram is a note taht says  "keep all plumbing below lvel of top of
manifold". I does makes sense!!!

Regards,

Max

009/8/19 Steve Smolinske <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com>