[C38] Heat exchange

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Sep 6 18:41:18 EDT 2009

lol I did, funny how one thing leads to another, I also replaced the fresh and raw water pumps.  I tried rebuilding the raw water, but even with new seals and a new shaft it still leaked.  I decided after reading Tom's post about sealed bearings in the fresh water pump that if I didnt replace it it would go out on a future trip.  Good news is now I have a spare water pump on the boat.