[C38] Heat exchange

Chapuys at aol.com Chapuys at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 17:07:03 EDT 2009

I have almost finished installing the new heat exchanger on "Bolero" in San
 Diego.  Just made my third run to the marine hardware store.  I will  let
you know how it works out.  I should probably go the whole 9 yards  and
replace the impeller and the thermostat too.

Bob Miller
"Bolero" at Southwestern YC in San Diego

In a message dated 9/6/2009 12:10:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,