[C38] New head

Charles charles at finn.ws
Wed Sep 9 13:23:51 EDT 2009

I replaced mine with the same one, which was hardly more expensive than
the rebuild kit.  One thing I do intend to do this winter is raise the
head 3-5 inches with a waterproof material box.
I am 6' 5" and the current setup is way too low!  Maybe that is what
Bill wants as well.

Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes