[C38] Removing Compainway Hatch?

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 18:28:35 EDT 2009

Mr ????

I needed to take my companionway hatch off last year to build up the flange
that slides inside the groove on the deck.  The flange had worn very thin.
I had to take the traveler off and then the rails the hatch slides under.
Finally, I took the storm hood that the hatch slides into off before I could
get the hatch off.  Because of the way it is built, I doubt that there is a
short cut.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA