[C38] Removing Compainway Hatch?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Thu Sep 10 18:56:57 EDT 2009

Damn!

A friend of mine just built a very nice, not hard to make and not
expensive hard dodger for his CAL34 and I thought it would be nice to have
something similar for our upcoming trip.

Or maybe if we have inclimate weather I'll just plan on making my crew
stand watch with the boards in and the hatch closed and I'll nap until the
weather gets better.

Got my tiller mounted. I love the way it opens up the cockpit! Now to see
how it links up with the Aries!