[C38] "Re-invent the Wheel"

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 11 22:59:36 EDT 2009

Or, "I have never gotten seasick!"...  I always make sure those folks
are on the lee side going out, and switch as required when tacking.

;-)

I seem to recall something written up in Latitude 38 about this, and
also some legal stuff that might be applicable.

	A quick google led me to this article:
http://www.sailtalk.net/2009/09/sailing-etiquette-part-4-your-onboard-guests/

Regards,
Les H