[C38] C38 on truck

Robert Miller chapuys at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 16:48:02 EDT 2009

You might want to consider joining Southwestern YC.  I took me 1 ½ years to
get a slip but I am only paying $351 slip fee plus $95 dues per month.  I
was at the Cabrillo Isle Marina on Harbor Island and was paying about $950.
The initiation fee depends on your age.  Over 60 is $10,000  50 – 60 $7500
and under 50 is $5000.  It has the reputation of being the friendliest yacht
club on the west coast.  I agree.  If you think you might be interested, let
me know and I tell you how to get started in the application process.  I
have only been a member for two years. Check out the website
www.southwesternyc.org <http://www.southwesternyc.org/>

I like in Riverside but it only takes 1 ½ hours to get there.  I know what
you mean by work getting in the way.  I didn’t buy Bolero until I retired.

Cheers,

Bob Miller, Bolero, SWYC

  _____