[C38] C38 on truck

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 15 22:40:06 EDT 2009

Hi folks , If you want to come to Ladysmith in the beautiful gulf Islands situated in the Great Northwest  there are memberships available at the Ladysmith Maritime Society, dues are $35 a year for a family membership. the cost of keeping a 38 is $220 per month , power inc. on tax. However I must warn you rates are going up 5% next april. By the way we all whine about the high cost of keeping our boats too.
  Paul , Impulse, 328