[C38] Osprey for sale

Charles charles at finn.ws
Sat Oct 24 15:38:46 EDT 2009

All,
I just received an ad for a Catalina 38 boat for sale:
http://www.catalina38.org/SaleTradeFree/boats.htm
It came to the listserve, but I posted the ad in the Boats area of the
website.  My thinking is the website is a more appropriate location for
such material (especially since we just agreed to offer sails, gear,
boats, etc. on the website).  My second concern was the size of the post
(over 2.5 megabytes), which is pretty large for some of our members
email systems...

Let me know if this policy is the one that works for our members.

Regards,
Charles Finn
Webmaster,
Mighty Quinn #114