[C38] Osprey for sale

robcornelsen at yahoo.com robcornelsen at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 21:56:38 EDT 2009

What is the price?
------Original Message------
From: Charles
Sender: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
ReplyTo: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: [C38] Osprey for sale
Sent: Oct 24, 2009 3:38 PM

All,
I just received an ad for a Catalina 38 boat for sale:
http://www.catalina38.org/SaleTradeFree/boats.htm
It came to the listserve, but I posted the ad in the Boats area of the
website.  My thinking is the website is a more appropriate location for
such material (especially since we just agreed to offer sails, gear,
boats, etc. on the website).  My second concern was the size of the post
(over 2.5 megabytes), which is pretty large for some of our members
email systems...

Let me know if this policy is the one that works for our members.

Regards,
Charles Finn
Webmaster,
Mighty Quinn #114