[C38] Hello from SMX! (wasRe: Hello from Bermuda)

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Fri Nov 27 21:29:30 EST 2009

Dave,
    While you are off sailing, a lot of us are doing our annual re-fit.
My standing rigging is now 18 years old and I do not want to push my
luck. I had rod rigging on my Olson 30 and loved it. Has anyone put rod
rigging on a 38? Anyone know the pros and cons of rod versus regular
rigging? JoeLaunie/Macavity