[C38] Icebox Insulation

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:41:24 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

I can't help you with this issue because I haven't done this my icebox yet.
The previous emails where for the storage right next to the  galley sink,
but I haven't done that yet..............been kinda lazy lately!! My Ice box
works ok with the pink stuff, but I don't know if it was original or
installed by the PO.
In fact I'm taking notes from Tom's post!!!

Regards,

Max