[C38] Yanmar 3GM30 exhaust. photo 1

D. R. Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 8 18:17:42 EST 2009

Phil: I'm on my back, shooting this photo forward through my crotch. You
can see the riser. I can't see that there are only 5" and the platform
for the exhaust, it appears from this photo that the distance is about
20". Am I misreading you message? regards, Don

The four bolts that hold the manifold on have sheared off two times. I
really need to have a bracket made to secure it.