[C38] update on free sails

D. R. Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:16:23 EST 2010

Dear C38ers.
    I was overwhelmed with requests for the sails, which surprised me. I
have offered the spinnakers on list serves for modest costs and received
no responses. I should have thought about proviso's before posting the
offer.  So, here is the principle:  I will give them away with the least
effort to myself.
Order of priority.
1. Come by my home. One fellow who lives close by has said that he will
come to get some of them.
2. Come by my dock for the sails that remain after "come to my home."  I
will send emails to those of you who might come by my dock for what
remains after 1.
3.  I might have to ship. If any remain after 2, I will I will send
another email to you who responded first.

Gawd, now I see that this might set up a race to my home, which I will
have to tolerate if it develops. Tell me when you can get to Davis and I
will give you directions.
As they say in Brooklyn, "foist come, foist served."

Sorry to be a grump.

Don

--
Donald R. Strong