[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38 Get together.25/26 September 2010 - Rhode River.!!!

TURNER MARK empty1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 16 15:39:13 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
Having now firmed up my plans; they are as follows:

Wednesday 15 Sept : At Zahnisers, Solomons Island. Slip F28
Thursday 16 Sept - Monday 20 Sept Head South to mouth of Potomac, cruise
Northern Neck of Virginia (possibly Coan River, Kinsale, Nomini Creek)
Monday 20 Sept evening, return Zahnisers.
Tuesday 21 sept. Crew change day so drive crew to Dulles. Tuesday evening at
rest in Zahnisers.
Weds 22 Sept north to Galesville (Pirates Cove) Sailing racing followed by
all you can eat Buffet in Pirates Cove Inn (Black Pearls homebase)
Thursday 23 Sept Baltimore Inner Harbor
Friday 24 Sept Annapolis
Saturday 25 Sunday 26 Sept Rhode River for Chesapeake Catalina Yacht Club
Ocktoberfest (wine and wurst) Raft Up..see www.sailccyc.org
Monday 27 Sept, head north..possibly Middle River
Tuesday 28 - Thursday 30 Sept working way back down to Solomons.. possibly
via Rock Hall or/and Chestertown
Friday 1st October drive to Newark..fly home to UK.
Anyone who wants to join for part or all of theabove is very welcome, It is,
of course subject to weather and boat working :-)

*BUT WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE IS TO TRY TO GET AS MANY C 38 S AS POSSIBLE TO
COME TO THE  OCKTOBERFEST RAFT UP ON 25/26 SEPT IN RHODE RIVER..THE MORE THE
MERRIER !!!!*
**
My USA cell fone is 410 231 1023 but please remember that it will not be
switched on til wednesday 15 Sept. Please contact by email before then as I
am in the UK and it will cost you a lot of money to call my UK mobile number
from the USA :-)
I really hope as many of us as possible can make it to the Rhode River on
25/26 Sept. LEt me know if you hope o come so I can let the CCYC raft
captain know a rough number.
Hope to see y'all there.
Mark Turner. C 38 The Goose #80