[C38] Plumbing Diagram/Drawings

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:09:46 EDT 2010

Hello All

I've recently become a partner in an '83 which is in great shape. I'm also
the new manager so I'm responsible for her upkeep. This is my first keelboat
so I'm gathering possible information from all sources and joining pertinent
groups. Being an engineer by background, I like to start with diagrams and
drawings so the theory "sinks in" before I attempt peaceful repairs or
panicked hacks. Thus I'm wondering if anyone can point me to plumbing
diagrams/drawings of this great vessel. I understand that many people modify
their boats as they see fit but somewhere the design of the fresh water
tank, holding tank, sinks, head,  through-hulls, bilge etc. and their
connections must have started on a piece of paper or napkin I hope.  Perhaps
someone can recommend a good book with this information if the particular
data on the C-38 is non-existent.

Thanks in advance

Pierre Patino
"Smooth Moves"