[C38] New Owner w/Roller and prop question

ssorton at sbcglobal.net ssorton at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 12 14:32:10 EST 2010

Dan,  I'm not sure a 18" diameter prop will clear your hull, as I've not heard of anybody using that large a diameter.  I would call Marten (562-435-4494) and get their advice.
We had a 16 x 14 Marten and went to a Slipstream geared prop of 16 x 11 prop- also sold by Marten and cruise at 2200-2400 with your same engine.
Cheers, Steve Orton