[C38] New Owner w/Roller and prop question

Robert Miller chapuys at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 17:03:32 EST 2010

I'm running a 15.5" Autoprop.

Bob

#113 Bolero

  _____

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of ssorton at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:32 AM
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: Re: [C38] New Owner w/Roller and prop question

Dan,  I'm not sure a 18" diameter prop will clear your hull, as I've not
heard of anybody using that large a diameter.  I would call Marten
(562-435-4494) and get their advice.

We had a 16 x 14 Marten and went to a Slipstream geared prop of 16 x 11
prop- also sold by Marten and cruise at 2200-2400 with your same engine.

Cheers, Steve Orton