[C38] Hello from St. Croix

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Fri Jan 22 09:44:23 EST 2010

I'm here to see my boat/film rabbi/godfather R.L.Wise.

He lost his mast a month ago and I need to fix my bulkhead and rearrange
the interior. So for the next couple of months it's boat building,
fishing, diving, and surfing.

His blog is a great read:

http://boatbits.blogspot.com

Lots of useful tips and contrarian opinions about the current
sailing/cruising scene!