[C38] One project down

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:22:41 EST 2010

Hey Kerry,

They are really expensive, and the boat will still work with the original
panel, so I was thinking about getting  the specific sections of the panel
one at a time on ebay until I have the complete set up, that way it won't
hurth that much and I will be able to keep going with my dodger and windlass
projects!!!

Regards,

Max

2010/1/27 <littlebreeze at comcast.net>

> Max
>
> If you find the panels for less than $1200.00 US, let me know.
>
> Kerry Grimes
> Littlebreeze, #139
> San Francisco, CA

Max Soto