[C38] Fwd: Battery Power

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Feb 17 17:48:57 EST 2010

Mike,

Depending on your battery type the full charge voltage should be
somewhere around 12.9 to 13.1, a battery shouldn't be discharged less
than 50% which puts you around 12.1-12.2,  11.9 is the lowest you should
be draining your batteries,  so at 10.7 you have a dead or bad battery.
The second issue about determing which battery is which, try
disconnecting one bank and seeing which one is #1 and which is #2,
without more info on the type of battery switch and how your panel is
hooked up Id be hesitant to say much more.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle