[C38] two free sails left

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 21:14:12 EST 2010

Don,
    I would be most interested in the number 2. It would fill a hole in
our inventory. For us, it is a sail we put up when the wind starts
blowing harder. We sail with a 155 90 percent of the time. By the way -
we are extremely pleased with the number one you sent. We were unable to
even take it out of the box until we took it to the sailmaker as my wife
and I are not into heavy lifting which is the reason for the delayed
response. Joe Launie/ Macavity