[C38] Boat repair yards, Puget Sound

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 22:05:23 EDT 2010

Be sure to supervise the preparation. A neighbor here in my marina recently had a 38' Morgan prepped and transported by a 'reputable' yard in San Diego. They cut EVERY wire to the mast including the radar cable. Some wires were cut in 2 places even though every wire had a plug connect at the entry below the bilge boards. Fortunately, he took pictures beforehand and was able to prove the stupidity of the preparation when they denied having made the cuts.

Common Sense is a rare gift from the Gods.
Most people have only technical training!

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in sailing.