[C38] Radio GPS connections

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Mar 26 00:29:01 EDT 2010

Bob, I feel for you! it took me two weeks to get my icom and garmin to work right, unfortunately I dont recall what I did in the end to get it right.  I do remember that in hooking up the pin connectors it is easy to get turned around since in the manual you are looking at a reverse view of what you are working with.  Also I recall that the solution was something a layman would never have figured out from the manuals.  It seems that the solution was in hooking up the connection or connections to a ground.

Steve
#312 Peregrine
Seattle