[C38] Bottom Paint

George B. Suppes, III george at gsuppes.com
Tue Apr 6 00:44:41 EDT 2010

I use Petit Trinidad SR as well in San Francisco.  I am making 30 months
between bottom jobs and it still looks decent when I haul.  I also have a
diver on a regular schedule and I scrub it alot as well with a deck brush at
the dock so it takes abuse very well.

George B.  Suppes, III
650.921.4712

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover."

-- Mark Twain