[C38] mainsheet traveler.

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Apr 11 22:09:20 EDT 2010

Paul,
    We were able to get the blocks off much easier than we feared. They
were just held on by 3 -  8 inch long 1/4 inch bolts each. We used  the
direct approach of unbolting the nuts below decks and banging on he
bottom of the bolts with a hammer. We found that the blocks were only on
the  deck with bedding compound. Joe