[C38] waxing and whining

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 20:30:54 EDT 2010

Traveler came off fine today I slid a 2 inch putty knife under the teak blocks to break the bond sealer and they came off easyly also now they look awsome after being sanded .  The traveler bolts were one piece, however they have slotted heads thank gawd for progress. Used a claw hammer and a fulcrum to pull the the bolts.
      Its amazing what is under things that don't get removed often. I think I will take the hatch off and adress the  problem now before I varnish.