[C38] The Goose is up for sale.

empty1 at ntlworld.com empty1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 14 12:17:50 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
Unfortunately due to financial reasons I am very reluctantly having to put my beloved Goose up for sale.
She is fitted with, as far as I know, a unique 6ft draught fin so she can turn quicker than the shoal draught boats without being quite as restricted in the Chesapeake Bay area as some of the full 7ft draught boats. Details can be seen on the tech tips section of the website and I will send more details to put her properly on the 'boats for sale' section when I get back from a course in Birmingham.
She is based at zahnisers www.zahnisers.com in Solomons Island, MD.
The initial asking price is going to be in region of $35000 but I am open to reasonable offers, especially if we can avoid brokers being involved.
Feel free to email me direct if you or someone you know may be interested or want more details.
Many Thanks and Fair Winds this season
Mark Turner C38 #80 The Goose.