[C38] New Catalinas 38 owner: Boom Rigging

Rick Swensson rswensson at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 15:07:48 EDT 2010

Congratulations, Alex!  You just bought the greatest boat for the money anywhere.  By the way, "Rascal" is hull #182 so our boats are sister ships.

Check this link out: http://www.catalina38.org/

Lots of stuff there including rigging, etc.

And stay tuned to this LIstserve; you'll get lots of help.

Where are you berthed?

Rick Swensson